The Before and After Care Program is designed to complement the classroom experience by providing an extended day to families. We align our practices with those used in the classroom, which is why the faculty member who leads the care is also a teacher at our school.
A Letter From the Teacher
The Beehive has been designed for children to sit quietly with a friend and read a book, create an art project, dress up with friends while diving into some dramatic play, explore sensory tables and make new memories with other children. The Beehive offers multiple tables of open ended arts and crafts, chalkboards to draw on, a hot glue table (used following hot glue gun certification), never ending play and laughter, conversation and curiosity, and endless amounts of joy.
A Day in The Beehive:
At noon, our three-year-olds arrive to eat lunch. The four-year-olds join us at 1:00, TK-5th graders at 2:30, and middle schoolers when their day ends 3:15 There is never a dull moment in the Hive as new children are always joining and bringing new energy into the room. As 6th graders play with 4-year-olds and kindergartners do art with 3rd graders, space is always energized with joy and laughter. We will also take time to go outside, play in the gym, and eat a light snack.
Extended Care Hours:
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Morning Beehive: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Afternoon Beehive: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All Day: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cost and Other Info:
Before Care and Drop-In Care have a 1-hour minimum charge. After Care is billed in 1 hour increments.
- The cost is $8.00 per hour per child.
- Parents who pick up their children after 5:00 will incur a $1.00 per minute charge until the child is picked up.
- All charges for Before Care, After Care, and Drop-In Care will appear on your monthly statement.
- Tuition payments must remain current to be eligible for the Extended Care Program.
- Please know that Before and After Care are billed for the space rather than the child’s attendance.
- Financial aid is not available for Extended Care.